Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine's Pop-Up with Artfully Sent

My mom is so timely about sending cards out for every occasion. Unfortunately, I didn't inherit that gene! Now that I make cards you'd think I would be better...but I stress over whether or not the intended receiver will like a certain design or color or whatever and I get stuck. I am working towards having more fun with the process of creating. That's what it's about, right? I'm also trying to keep cards on hand instead of making them right when I need them. Well, I'm trying and I actually started on some Valentine's today. Of course the first one will go to my mom! I have to say, the Cricut cartridges make it so much easier and faster for me. I used Artiste and Artfully Sent...and most importantly, I had fun! I felt the same way I used to as when I was a kid making cards for my mom.


A closer view of the front of the card (I like that little envelope)...

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...