Monday, February 16, 2015

Seaside Tea House Scrapbook Layouts

I've been using my Cricut cartridges so much lately that I thought I'd experiment with them a bit on some layouts. The sorbet colored backings for the journaling blocks on the upper left and upper right of these layouts are actually cards from the Artfully Sent cartridge (they are on the letter i key, Sentiment function). But the tea themed cutouts go well with the theme of my layout so I cut them smaller than I would for a card and trimmed them a bit in order to make them fit. The one with the teapot actually has a sentiment cut out below it but I covered that up with a slim scrap of juniper paper. 
I also like how the Seaside paper worked so well with these photos even though it's not a beach themed layout. I sponged the edges of all the papers in the layouts with Chocolate Distressing ink. A long while back, CTMH sold a CD with different exclusive fonts. I still have those fonts on my computer and I used one of them for my journaling - this font is called CTMH Heritage. If you do any digital scrapbooking on Studio J, you've probably seen it.



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...