Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ford's Theater Layout

Here's a simple double layout that I made documented a visit to Ford's Theater. I had a lot of photos and I wanted to include a pamphlet so while I did omit some photos, I also used a handy dandy Flip Flap to fit a couple more onto my layout. You can see it lifted in the second photo. This is a pretty photo heavy layout and there wasn't a ton of room to add too many decorative elements but I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out some stars and banners. What do you think? Should I add anything else? A few more stars? Or just leave it as is?


You can kind of see the edge of my new Ruby Floral D-Ring album, which I love! If you were thinking of getting any with the special, it ends at the end of this month and the Teal D-ring has already sold out!Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...