Sunday, January 4, 2015

Treasures of the Heart

The little envelope which says, "Treasures from the Heart," is from the My Crush™ Besties Assortment, a collection of journaling cards, stickers, and mini envelopes that go well with the My Crush books but, as you see here, can go on any paper crafted product you like! I used one on my card that I posted yesterday. I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the card and the hearts from the Heartstrings papers and the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the roses. I also included a little puffy heart sticker from the Chalk It Up Assortment.



 Here's the card opened. I added the teal paper to the square side. I think I will add a light colored piece of cardstock or other journaling card to write a message on.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...