Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Artiste Valentine

Here's what I thought would be a simple card since the Cricut and the Artistes cartridge do most of the work. But I don't have the newest version of the Cricut. I have a Cricut Expression and haven't really tried connecting to Craft Room or Design Space or whatever and I just take guesses at sizes sometime! So it took me a few tries to get a reasonable sized card. 

This is the card when it's all opened up. The hearts have slits which fit together. I also put my paper the "wrong" way on my Cricut sheet because I wanted the pattern to show differently. I ended up using the red pattern which I originally wanted on the outside to be on the inside! Then I added scraps to the outside to make the red pattern go the way I wanted. I'll probably spruce up the inside too!
 Here's the card folded up.
 And a side view...
 ...and all of my tries from Lilliputian to somewhat normal sized. The little ones are cute though. I'll probably use them for something!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...