Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Studio J, Digital Scrapbooking on Sale for March

Have you ever wanted to try digital scrapbooking? Now is the time with Close To My Heart's Studio J! In March, a double layout costs only $5! It's always free to try it out...you only pay if you want to print your layout.

Another great feature is the ability to print photos through Studio J. Whenever I want a 4" x 3" for my Project Life type of scrapbook, I usually go into Photoshop and put two photos onto a 4" x 6" canvas. Then I upload them to a photo service to get them printed. This is pretty time consuming but it's been my process. Now, I can get my smaller photos printed through Studio J just by dropping them into the appropriately sized photo wells (and I'll bet they will be better quality than my Walmart photos!). I am so excited to try this out!

If you want to take a look at Studio J and play around with all of it's features, go to my website- http://lubna.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/studioj.aspx, set up your free account and try it out!



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...