Saturday, March 29, 2014

Last Days for $5 Double Layouts

Today, I was able to finish all of the layouts for my daughter's third grade pictures which will go into her school album. It took me just a couple of hours to complete five digital double layouts (ten pages total)! Most of that time was spent in locating my pictures on various computers and flash drives! The actual scrapbooking portion  took very little time and I was really pleased with the outcome. Yay! This also let me take advantage of Close To My Heart's Studio J sale, $5 double layouts in March. If you haven't already tried it, take a look here: http://lubna.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/studioj.aspx

Here are a couple of the layouts I did today.



I also used the "No Limits" layout option to see how processing photos through Studio J will come out. I just plugged in photos (both 4 x 6 and 3 x 4) on two double layouts. I will let you know how they turn out!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...