Sunday, September 1, 2013

Card Workshop: September 14th

Do you need to restock your supply of greeting cards? Join me on September 14th from 2-4pm and we will make a set of eight cards, two each of the above designs, using the gorgeous stamps and papers from the new Idea Book. Email me at lubfarid@gmail.com to reserve a spot.

The workshop fee is $10 or for $3.50 more, you can order a monogram stamp, as shown in the second card. If you'd like to order a monogram stamp, just let me know by September 5th so it gets here in time. Bring your own adhesive and I will have some on hand for purchase in case yours runs out. If you'd like to reserve your spot at the workshop, let me know by September 10th (or by Sept. 5th if you are ordering a monogram). The first three people to reserve a spot will get a free stamp set from me!
Pin It

2 comments:

Shelly Persil said...

The workshop was awesome. Thank you for the class and the fun designs. I can't wait to get started on my next projects. I love the stamp set. Of course my daughter has already claimed it as her own!

Lubna said...

I'm so glad you could come. You and your girls can make cards together now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...