Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's a Boy!

We had some good news yesterday! My cousin had her baby! I broke out some of my new CTMH products to make a baby card. So here's a sneak peek at the new Babycakes paper pack (X7173B) and the new Wild Wonders stamp set (C1558), available on August 1st. The frame is from another new stamp set called Holiday Tags (D1560). I popped my frame up with a little foam tape. The Holiday Tags stamp set has a bunch of frames which can be cut with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and the Wild Wonders has a giraffe and lion image which have coordinating cuts on the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. They were all so much fun to play with!
 
I usually don't add too much inside my cards but after looking at some examples of how other people do, I thought I might start incorporating some of my scraps on the insides. I like the weight it adds to the inside also. This way the card isn't too unbalanced. Here's what the inside looks like. I love all those floating giraffes!
 
There's an, "It's a girl!" sentiment in the Wild Wonders stamp set also. I think I could duplicate this card and leave the frame part blank or use the, "Too cute!" sentiment from the same set to have a baby card on hand for when I need one.

Some other supplies I used were the Slate and Autumn Terracotta stamp pads and the Neutral Baker's Twine Assortment.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...