Monday, March 4, 2013

Project Life CTMH Style Weeks 3 and 4

I'm really enjoying my Project Life CTMH Style project. I love making "little canvases" to slip into my 4" x 6" pockets and I love being able to scrapbook just one picture of something as opposed to thinking I need a certain number of pictures from one event or topic to create a 12" x 12" layout.
 
You may recall that I combined weeks 1 and 2 into one double layout. Weeks 3 and 4 each have their own double layouts since I had more pictures for these weeks. I love the fact that I can be somewhat flexible as to how many pictures I take per week.
 
This is the left side of week 3. You might recognize my journaling cards from this post. I modified them a bit to fit my layouts.
 
Here's the facing page of week 3.
 
This is the left side of week 4.  I used some very old paper...so happy I am finally using it!
 
And here is the right side of week 4.

Week 5 is currently spread out all over my coffee table!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...