Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Life CTMH Style Weeks 1 and 2

I thought I'd show you my first and second weeks' layouts for my 2013 Project Life, CTMH Style album. They are actually in one double page layout with the first week being on the left side and the second week being on the right side. I will stay flexible and see week by week how many pictures I have and then determine if I will have a double layout for one week or for two.
 
You might remember my pictures for my Avonlea journaling cards from this post. I changed them a bit and cut some in half to fit with my pictures and here's what I came up with.

Left Side
 
Right Side
 
Sorry for the glare but I wanted you to see how they look in the pocket page protectors. I'm using Close To My Heart's Horizontal Photo Storage Pages.
 
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...