Sunday, August 12, 2012

Avonlea Card Box

Here's the beautiful new Avonlea paper pack on another card box. After cutting so many pieces of Roxie for the girls' to put on their boxes last week for art camp, I decided to make one of my own.


Here's a close up of the roses and some bling. All of the shaped cuts here, including the roses, were made with new Cricut Artiste cartridge. With the latest catalog, CTMH has gone to offering some colors which are exclusive to certain paper packs, meaning that they can't be bought separately. The Avonlea paper pack is one of those which has some exclusive colors andI used the elegant Avonlea Off White for the cardstock for the roses. 
I love this box. It's a great size to hold not only cards but other trinkets or jewelry. I think a decorated box would make a great unique gift. I also love its magnetic closure.



Supplies used--
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...