Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Here's to You

My card for today is a very simple one but I like how it came out. I originally started it with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC13 in mind, CFC13-The Long and Short of it: Create a 4 x 9 card and keep it Clean And Simple! Then I thought I would try to just use the colors red and aqua to fit in with the color challenge at Our Creative Corner. Then I saw that the challenge at Heart 2 Heart was to create a project themed toward a child's birthday. So I think my card can fit all three of these challenges! Whew!

Supplies used (all CTMH except for ribbon): (D1462) Splendid Day stamp set, (Z2194) Sky stamp pad, (Z2195) Lagoon stamp pad, (Z2166) Tulip stamp pad, Tulip cardstock, (retired) textured cardstock for the card base and blue strips along the bottom, (Z578) corner rounder to make the scalloped border,
Pin It

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lubna, So glad you stopped by my blog for a visit. Yes, it can be difficult to design a clean and simple card especially on a 4 x 9 card. Your card is adorable and you used the space wonderfully! Terrific color scheme.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is adorable!!! I love that sweet airplane image . . . I can totally see this making some super fun little boy cards. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Delightfully fun! Glad you came to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

Perfect design for this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Haley D. said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Karen B. said...

This is grand! I adore the streamers coming out of the banner, what a clever idea! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

great design for boy. Awesome streamers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...