Monday, August 22, 2011

Have a Splendid Day

I finally had some time to create! I used Sketch 129 from Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog to make my card. It was great inspiration.
I used my new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out some of the shapes that correspond to the Harvest Happiness stamp set. I also played around with some borders and decorative layers. So much fun! The paper that makes that large strip going across the middle of the card is my favorite from the Dreamin' paper pack.


Supplies used: (X7142B) Dreamin' Level 2 paper pack, (C1463) Harvest Happiness stamp set, (Z2166) Tulip stamp pad, (Z2162) Honey stamp pad, (Z2164) Sorbet stamp pad, (Z2118) Desert Sand stamp pad, (Z2111) Chocolate stamp pad, (Z1686) Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, (Z1151) Foam Tape, Olive Waxy FlaxPin It

1 comment:

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors and the fall elements are fabulous!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...