Monday, December 20, 2010

Gingerbread House Thank You

I had seen many great examples by other CTMH consultants of using the Around the Block stamp set as a gingerbread house when this stamp set was first released, but I never tried it out until now. What a fun look! The striped paper from Mistletoe reminded me of peppermint so that's what I decided to use. At preschool, we've been reading Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett and the kids had an enormous cardboard box decorated as a gingerbread house that they could play in. When they would go inside, they said that they were gingerbread babies! So cute! My students gave me a tote bag with their handprints and names on it, so naturally, I thought gingerbread house thank you cards would be perfect to send out to them.

Supplies Used: (D1377) Around the Block stamp set, (D1361) Thank You stamp set, (X7130B) Mistletoe Level 2 paper pack, (X5644) Brown Bag cardstock, (Z1336) Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems, (Z1326) Sparkles Red, Pink, & Purple Assortment, (Z673) White Daisy embossing powder, (Z891) Versamark Ink Pad, Nestabilities
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...