Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Great Gift Pairing: My Creations Mini Books and Picture My Life

I'll be sharing some of my favorite Close To My Heart gift ideas for the next few days. It's a great time to take advantage of our specials and get some of your holiday shopping done too!

I love pairing our new My Creations Mini Books (comes in black or Kraft) with an A La Carte Picture My Life kit such as the Hopscotch one pictured here.

This is a great gift for under $20 for both scrapbookers and non-scrapbookers. The My Creations Mini Book includes 10 mini page protectors (5 each of 2 designs) that hold either one 4" x 6" or two 3" x 4" Picture My Life™ cards or photos. So you just need to slip your photos or cards into the pages. Quick, simple, and a great gift! To bump it up a notch, you can easily add Washi tape, Shimmer Trim, or another small embellishment.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...