Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gift Idea Three: CTMH's Organizational Products

Whether or not you have a scrapbooker you are buying for, Close To My Heart's organizational products make a wonderful gift! I particularly like our Large and Medium Organizers. Our Large Organizers can hold up to 40 of our My Acrylix stamp sets. Both organizers are great to store a variety of craft or non craft items. I have one of my Medium Organizers filled with fabric (fat quarters) and sewing necessities. I have another filled with shimmer trim, washi tape, and other embellishments. Still another holds my Picture My Life cards! Our organizers are great to hold photographs, glue, small toys, beads, jewelry, etc. The Small Organizer is a great place to keep all those hooks, nails, screws, and bolts that seem to end up without a home. If you have a baker that you are buying for, how about filling a Medium Organizer with cookie cutters, specialty sprinkles, and cupcake liners? You can fill one up with First Aid supplies, or office supplies. The dividers can be removed to allow for some sections to be larger than others so you can customize your boxes as you like.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...