Sunday, May 12, 2013

Project Life CTMH Style Week 5

Here's week 5 of my Project Life CTMH style scrapbook.
Left side:
 
 Right side:
 
I just wanted to highlight a couple of elements on this page. I took a screen shot of a weather app on my phone to show the big difference in temperature from one day to the next.
 
We had a number of "keys" to our hotel room because we had ruined the magnetic strip on a couple of them by placing our phones too close to them! I loved the fun colors on the key and thought it would be a good addition to the page so I made a little pocket and put the key in. It's a neat way to add some ephemera. You could also use a small Flip-Flap.

I didn't have an in focus picture of our hotel room but I really wanted to include one on the layout so I went to the hotel website and was able to find a picture of the exact type of room we stayed in.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...