Saturday, May 11, 2013

Love your Layout: May 2013

I'm so excited! Close To My Heart has added a new feature to Studio J (digital scrapbooking) to make it even more versatile. Now we can add photo wells and resize photo wells. There's even a blank layout so we can make our own digital designs. Whoo hoo! Did I say I was excited? Because I am! I still appreciate having so many predesigned layouts for the convenience and speed but I am so happy that now I can experiment with a blank canvas too! Remember, it's free to try Studio J and there's no software to purchase. You only pay for any layouts you want printed and/or for any jpegs. All you need to try Studio J is an internet connection. Click here to try it out!

Here's the latest Love Your Layout video:

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...