Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gnome Home




I love the CTMH stamp set Gnome Garden but, as so often happens with me, I set it aside after getting it and never inked it up because I was waiting for the right inspiration! Well, now it will be retiring soon so I thought it would be a shame if I didn't use it before August 1st rolls around. Heart 2 Heart's latest challenge is a wonderful sketch and helped me put my stamp to use.

Here's the sketch:

Here's my card!

Supplies used (all CTMH except where noted): Cranberry cardstock, Creme Brulee cardstock, Chocolate cardstock, White Daisy cardstock, (X7148B) Pemberley paper pack, (C1470) Gnome Garden, (44751) Archival Black stamp pad, (Z1701) Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment, Retired Cranberry buttons, (Z1686) Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, Spellbinders nestabilities (circles large and small), Cuttlebug embossing folder (Victoria and Seeing Spots), Copic markers 

My daughter and I have a long term project (translation: we do a little and then stop, then we do a little more and stop) of making a sort of fairy garden spot in the backyard. So I'm picturing using this stamp set on a scrapbook layout for pictures of our little fairy garden if we ever finally get around to completing our project! Isn't that funny? Getting a stamp set to go with pictures you don't even have?
;-) 
Pin It

6 comments:

Dania said...

Super cute card. All the elements work well together. Great job and thank you for playing along at H2H.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenge! :0)

Scrapperchic said...

luv the stamp sets and coloring, one of my favorite things to do.. Good job

Cindy said...

Cute card...makes me wish I would have gotten this stamp set...

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Beautiful card!

Haley D. said...

Awww! How sweet! Thanks for taking the H2H sketch challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...