Thursday, August 26, 2010

Autumn/Winter Idea Book Sneak Peek #4 - Studio J

Close To My Heart's digital scrapbooking has gotten even better! Beginning September 8th, you can purchase Studio J memberships which offer discounts and special bonuses.

I admit, I have been slow to get started with digital scrapbooking. I really love being able to create a piece of art with my photos with paper, stamps, and various other embellishments. However, I also want to get more layouts done in a timely manner and I'd like to do still be able to do it in an artistic way. So I finally started playing around with Studio J and I am hooked! I love being able to choose different layouts and paper kits. If I don't like how it looks, it's so easy to delete and try something else! It's also great to be able to use any of the stickers that coordinate with the kits and other embellishments without having to buy them. What was really super was being able to use a layout with lots of little areas for pictures and just being able to drag and drop -- not having to crop all of those little pictures! I know that I will never totally give up traditional paper scrapbooking, but I see Studio J as a great addition to my scrapbooking!

With Studio J, you never need to purchase software. All you need is an internet connection! Try Studio J out for free. Your only cost is if you decide to print out your layouts.

Here are the details:
Studio J two-page layouts are $13 ($6.50 per page) without a membership. With a Studio J Membership, you receive prints at 50% off.

Membership Costs:
12-Month Membership $99
3-Month Membership $30
5 Pack $55

AS A MEMBER YOU ARE ENTITLED TO... 
  • Have access to all digital kits and embellishments PLUS some exclusive members only kits
  • Reduced prices -- two-page layouts are $6.50 (or $3.25 per page)
  • One free shipment per month (minimum of 4 double layouts, maximum of  10 double layouts)  
  • Hi-res, printable JPG files available separately for $3.00 without print purchase
  • Free Hi-res JPG files for every custom-printed layout purchased  
  • Free low resolution jpg files for E-mailing and online sharing  
  • Free memory protectors with every layout  
  • Exclusive campaigns and deals throughout your membership
Hostesses get credit for membership sales.
Customers earn campaign rewards too.
12 month membership auto-renews for your convenience.
3 month membership converts to $10 per month billed automatically after initial period.
5 packs are ideal for trying out Studio J, using for a one time project, or for giving as a giftPin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...