Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Autumn/Winter Idea Book Sneak Peek #2 -- New Albums

Are you ready for another sneak peek?

Close to My Heart has changed their 12" x12" album offerings: no more Linen, no more Leather, and a different type of Faux Leather. Although I am disappointed that there aren't going to be any 6"x 6" or 9" x 9" sized albums in the new catalog (Feel free to send a suggestion to Close To My Heart if you like these sizes as much as I do! Just go to this link here!) and I know that many people have been using a particular color and/or type of album for their scrapbooking (myself included!), which will no longer be available, I have to say that I do love the new albums. I was able to see them during convention and I've already gotten two to use!

They come in Black, Dark Chocolate, Dark Cranberry, Dark New England Ivy, Hollyhock and Outdoor Denim. I think these albums will stand up better to little and not so little fingers pouring over albums. Best of all, they are less expensive than our linen ones! Check them out starting on September 1st in the new catalog on page 87.

Here's my Dark Chocolate album.

Here's a closer look.

This is the Dark New Englad Ivy which is a really beautiful color.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...