Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kids' Scramping Art Camp

I held a week long Kids' Summer Camp earlier on this summer and we did a number of fun projects. Although the girls in the camp were young (all about seven years old), they did a wonderful job. I did underestimate how much adhesive they would use though! Next time I would triple the amount that I allowed for!

I think two of my favorite projects we did during this week were decorating the My Creations Artboard (Z1291) and making an All About Me album using the 9" x 9" My Creations Accordian Album (Z1198), the You Rock Simply Snapshots pages (X8536), and the About Me Journaling Prompts stickers (X5746). We also added the Color Ready Oxford Alphabet stickers (X5749) so that the girls could use them to put their names on the front covers. I was very pleased with how well the you Rock pages went with such a variety of pictures! Here are some pictures of these projects.

My Creations Artboards



All About Me Albums

My daughter's album unfolded

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...