Sunday, June 10, 2018

Beautiful Friendship Impossible Card



I've taken a looong hiatus from crafting. Not really intentionally but it had been very difficult for me to fit it in. Funny how my hiatus coincides with the school year! Anyway, I had been seeing some cool pop up style cards called, "The Impossible Card," and decided to try my hand at them. Here's a link to instructions and a good video which will show you multiple sizes:
https://www.maymaymadeit.com/blogs/news/the-impossible-card-in-multiple-sizes

I used the retired Chelsea Gardens paper pack, simply because I like and hadn't had a chance to use it before. Sorry to use something retired! I also used the Thin Cuts Scallop Border and Beautiful Friendship-Cardmaking stamp and thin cuts set.

This card is great fun to design and play around with. I made an A2 (standard card) size. If I move my teapot down a little, it will fold flat and be able to fit in an A2 standard card envelope.

I'm going to link this up to the current challenge at Shopping Our Stash #357 - My Favourite Things,
since tea is my favorite drink and Chelsea Gardens is my favorite paper, even though it's not "current."

product image




Pin It

2 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is fabs! I keep telling myself that creating one of these is next on my list and I think your beautiful creation has finally pushed me over the edge.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Mimi said...

This is perfect to add to the Shopping Our Stash challenge because we LOVE using stuff we already have-- retired or not! Great project for the theme, too, using your favorite drink as the focus! Very cool card. I, too, work at a school (last week, baby!!!), and I am slammed-busy... looking forward to Friday afternoon, then it's summer vacation! Hang in there, and I'll see you in the crafting world as soon as our day jobs slow down! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...