Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Panda Thank you from the Bottom of My Heart

Here's another little sneak peek! I have been waiting ages for Close To My Heart to come out with a "Panda," stamp. The panda is the mascot of the school where I work so I thought it would come in very handy for cards and such. I had almost given up hope, but in this catalog there are not only one, but two stamp sets with a panda stamp. My favorite is this one below! Yes, I only got the stamp set for one image! But I do hope to use the other stamps sometime. 😉



I worked on a little card and colored the panda with my ShinHan markers. I used foam tape to pop up a little punched heart to go with my sentiment. Bonus points if you can name the retired paper I used for the background of the card!




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...