Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fall Prima Doll Pocket Letter Swap

I am brand new to the world of Julie Nutting Prima Dolls. Yes, I know I'm late to the game! I actually only bought some to participate in this swap (Fall Prima Doll themed swap) and now I am hooked! It is so much fun to create and customize each doll. Unlike my first two pocket letters,in which I've used each pocket as a mini canvas, I decided to change it up this time and made a scene which I then cut up. I used mini velcro dots - Hook and Loop Dots - to attach the Prima Doll to the outside of my pocket letter since I really wasn't comfortable cutting it up!


Here's a view of the back of the pocket letter and all of the goodies I put in it. I just love that gold washi!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...