Sunday, November 23, 2014

Artfully Sent Owl Birthday card

We needed a quick birthday card for my daughter's friend today. Perfect, I thought! It gives me a good excuse to play! I used my Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge to whip up this sweet swing card in less than 10 minutes. No stamping involved. Have I told you how much I love this cartridge?

 Here's another view with a red background and the card slightly open:

In case you're unfamiliar with swing cards, here's a view of the opened card so you can see the simple cut that the Cricut makes.

This card is on page 11, the "Q" key, of the Artfully Sent handbook. It's shown with a "Missing you" liner but I used the liner on page 29, the "L" key so I could make it a birthday card.

The paper is a sneak preview of a pack called Hopscotch, which will be available starting on December 1st! Ask me for a copy of our Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog to see what other new items you wil be able to get.

The only other embellishments I added were the Silver Shimmer Tape and the Red Enamel Hearts and we were good to go!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...