Thursday, December 27, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #66 -- Snowman Card

Hi Everyone!

It has been a busy, busy fall for me as you have probably guessed from my lack of posts! While the reasons underlying this are basically good (meaning that business for one of my part time jobs is sky rocketing), I really miss it when I can't create. I have been creating a little here and there but not all of it has been paper craft related -- I'll post about those creative endeavors at some point. The other thing that happened this fall is that my computer crashed and I have been shifting things over to my new computer...and I've been learning how to use it! I have a break from both jobs now so I finally photographed a card and thought I would share!

I love snowmen snowpeople stamps and have been wanting to use Flakey Friends for awhile. I'm going to use these cards as thank yous for my preschoolers who gifted me with some beautiful handmade jewelry and a cute jewelry stand for the holidays. I used the wonderful Sketch #66 from the Freshly Made Sketches blog for my card.



 
Supplies Used (all CTMH except Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and Nestabilities Dies)--
Patterned Paper: Pemberley Paper Pack
Cardstock: Pacifica, Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy
Stamp Pads: Archival Black, Sky (for sponging)
Retired CTMH markers: Desert Sand, Sunset, Crystal Blue, Grey Flannel, Indian Corn Blue
Emellishments: Liquid Applique, Prisma Glitter, Liquid Glass
 

Pin It

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

What a cute little snow guy! Love the embossed flakes behind him! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Tui Nathan said...

This is just the cutest ever! I love that snowman, and I love your colouring ... wow!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card! I love your little snowman! He is so sweet! Love the colours and the embossed snowflake border! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...